Android Developer, Tradera
Tradera is hiring in Stockholm - Want to join? If you do, you will be part of a fast-paced, agile and fun environment, as well as one of the leading online marketplaces in Sweden. Working at Tradera is a rewarding, challenging and inspiring experience.
As we are ramping up our mobile app efforts, we are now looking for an Android developer to join our app team. You will play an important part in the development of our mobile apps; implementing new features, improving performance and building new user interfaces. Above all, you will join a team with the vision of building a mobile experience that our customers love.
About the role and what you?ll do
- Build cutting edge apps that bring the joy of buying and selling to hundred thousands of users.
- Collaborate closely with senior developers.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross- functional team, consisting of developers, designers, QA, and a product owner. Where we encourage and welcome all team members perspectives and thoughts.
- You will get the support and coaching needed for you to grow and deliver, as long as you take the opportunity to engage with the rest of the team.
- You will work from our office in Stockholm together with 50 peers.
Who we are looking for
- We want to see that you are driven but with a collaborative mindset to succeed as a team.
- An open-minded, social and curious person that wants to engage with the product, UX/Design, our customers and the rest of the Tradera team.
- You have released at least one app on the Play Store or have an Android project in the works that you can tell us about and show us some code you are proud of.
- Long experience is not a requirement, rather you should be excited to be part of an experienced team where you can learn, grow and over time build experience from working with competent people on a challenging product.
Nice to know
- Experience with Git, Github or equivalent version control system.