Cloud Engineer, MS Azure, Inriver
Are you looking to join a highly ambitious, international company with 70 % growth in the software industry?Do you want to work with a market-leading product, created by highly dedicated and committed entrepreneurs? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth and listen to your ideas?
If the answer is yes to the above, you might be the person we are looking for to join our world-class team! We are a successful, market leading, international company with driven and skilled employees. A team you want to work and develop in,playing a crucial part in shaping the market for PIM/PXM and digital transformation.
About the job & the team
The Cloud Engineer will help develop, drive and build the inRiver Cloud Service on the Microsoft Azure platform. You will work with the infrastructure and overall design of the Cloud Service maintaining a cost-effective solution. You will also support our internal teams and our partners with customer implementations.As a cloud engineer youwill be an important part of the design of the Cloud Service.
- Helping to operate, develop and build inRiver?s Cloud Service for meeting future requirements
- Support the development of the infrastructure and the development of inRivers software
- Scaling out the platform to meet new markets and regions
- Increasing the insight in health and diagnostics to maintain high level of availability and cost effectiveness
- Language; Business level English mandatory
- You have experience in building micro-servicein Microsoft Azure
- Good knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS services, for example. Azure Service Fabric.
- Good knowledge of database management, primarily Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL.
- Good knowledge of security in Azure, IDS, Azure Security Center, etc.
- Good knowledge about the monitoring of resources with Application Insights and OMS
- Good knowledge of scripting, PowerShell, JSON Templates and Azure ARM Templates.
- Certifications is a merit.
Core values / Behavioral requirements ? a high five mentality:
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team.
We also want you to live our core values:
- Be agile and move fast
- Simplicity in everything we do
- Building trust
- Embrace responsibility
- Have fun while winning!
No one of us is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.