Frontend developer, FYNDIQ AB
We?ve got exciting things going on @ Fyndiq. We?re gonna build something from scratch that will enable us to run our business in larger scale. We just started building a new platform and this is where you come in! You?ll be our Frontender number 2 and everybody listens to Frontender number 2. You?ll have a huge impact on the new frontend for our platform and get to be part of a growth tech company.
You as a humble rebel @ Fyndiq will:
- Develop multilingual and multi market front end experiences for our customers and merchants in a brand new platform
- Help developing our current platform using modern tools (Webpack, Babel, component-based architecture, ESLint, Jest, css-modules, PostCSS)
- Implement fast and maintainable interfaces for new features
- Develop an open-source library of React components (github.com/fyndiq/fyndiq-ui)
- Not only will you write code but also develop the product and business in teams with a wide array of different expertise areas
So, pack your bags with:
- Proven knowledge in at least one major JS Framework like React, Angular, Vue. We mainly use React toolchain at Fyndiq but we welcome any skilled person
- Experience with source/version control software e.g.: GIT
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
- Love for logic and problem solving
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
You will be part of a team consisting of really skilled developers who creates elegant, simple solutions that scale well. They work in small cross functional, agile, self organizing teams, using and experimenting with the latest and greatest techniques and tools to keep their knowledge to a cutting edge level.
Convinced? Then why don?t you apply! If questions send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org //Isabelle, Agile Coach.