.Net Developer at Scandic Hotels, Ants
Every business will be a software business”, says Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft
Software development and innovation is a key to achieving competitive advantage. While Scandic has a rich and deep experience of building digital solutions for its customers, it has so far taken help of external consultants. Scandic IT has now setup Scandic Labs, which will build a strong team of in-house software developers to support Scandic’s journey of digital innovation and transformation.
The digital opportunities and challenges in the hotel industry are immense and we believe having an in-house team will help Scandic take the next big leap. No other industry has as many touch points with the customer as the hospitality industry. Right from start dreaming of vacation to reaching home after a memorable stay at one of the Scandic hotels. And we have innumerable ideas to offer innovative digital solutions to our customers, exploiting both mature and upcoming technologies like Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, IoT, Digital locks to name a few.
Scandic has built a digital platform with a strong API foundation to support such solutions. We are looking for a .NET developer to work on our digital and API platform. You are most likely a backend developer working on e-Commerce, integration or an API platform.
So, if you have the passion for digital innovation and want to be part of the exciting journey, get in touch!
What you will do?
- Develop and further build our digital & API platform
- Work in “agile” sprints to develop user stories
- Work closely with Scrum Master & Product Owner to shape future of our digital & API platforms
- Work with our B2B partners to understand their requirements, develop and extend APIs to integrate with our partners
- Do POCs (proof of concepts) for innovative ideas using the latest technologies, learn and adopt
What we offer?
- A supportive work environment and culture where you can “be yourself”, Scandic has been repeatedly voted as one of the best placed to work in Sweden & Europe
- An opportunity to work very close to the business and innovation team, being part and shaping our journey of digital transformation
- Work in an in-house team of .NET & data developers
- An opportunity to work with a wide range of business and technology partners
- Influencing and shaping our technology environment and stack