Android Utvecklare - Stockholm, Autogrowth Nordic AB
We are now recruiting a Andriod developer for one of our customers. You will be working from the customers offices in Stockholm.
Within our team, we are around 10 international and highly skilled developers who share a passion for mobile and software development. We are working cross-functionally and methodologies.
Currently, we are working with some exciting projects such for our customers both on site and remotely. You will be a part of a team working closely together with our customers who are some of the biggest and/or fastest growing organizations in the Nordics.
Who are we looking for?
A skilled Android Developer with an eye for design as well as interest in UI animations and user experience, down to peripheral hardware integrations. You will solve technical issues with the rest of your team, and at the end of the day ship amazing software to our end clients.
- We are looking for a mid to senior level Android developer.
- Apps will connect to a Bluetooth device we manufacture
- A sense of humour! They like to laugh and hope you do, too.
- Deep knowledge of Android ecosystem (both hardware and software)
- Very strong English required. Other languages nice to have.
- Bring your own scars and experience
- Proven experience shipping and supporting complex apps in production
- Experience and appreciation for testing and automation
At the same time, you should have a positive and “get things done” attitude with a good team spirit and a strong motivation towards technical challenges to deliver top quality and smooth end user experience.
What do we offer?
- Modern offices in Stockholm and Helsingborg with the possibility to work remotely. Observer that depending on the customer project you can be asked to work from their offices within Sweden and the Nordics.
- A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, leave/pick up the kids from school? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you deliver your work
- A generous health and benefits package with wellness grant, ”give me a break”-days, employee events, yearly company events, free breakfast every Friday, attractive bonus system.
- Influence in what joint activities are being conducted, for example: ping pong table, massage chairs, gaming consoles etc.
- Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence you would like to expand on.
Does it sound super interesting? Come join us or share it with a friend! Just use the “Apply” button and submit your application!
If you have any questions or want to know more, do not hesitate to contact Henrik Ekberg for questions about the company or the position at 070 338 20 15 or email@example.com.