Data Analyst for Crowdsource, Detectify
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and KING.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers, who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security program Detectify Crowdsource allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
The Crowdsource team
You will be joining the Crowdsource team. This team makes sure that the members of Detectify Crowdsource - our invite-only network of white-hat hackers - are engaged and enjoying the best possible experience when collaborating with Detectify.
When a white-hat hacker submits a vulnerability through our platform, our team develops a module from the research, which is then automated by our web vulnerability scanner and made available to all our customers - this is how Detectify combines crowdsourcing and automation.
What you'll get to do
As a Data Analyst in the Crowdsource team, you will have the opportunity to drive how we work with user and product data. You will give recommendations on how to engage the Crowdsource hacker community as well as how vulnerability tests in our product can be optimized. Your stakeholders include developers of the Detectify Crowdsource platform, our community manager, product owner and the developers building in vulnerabilities into the Detectify services.
Your responsibilities include:
- Gathering and analyzing user data from the Crowdsource platform and making recommendations to inform product changes
- Identifying and collecting relevant KPIs that indicate the health of our community
- Analyzing the behavior of implemented vulnerability tests in our scanner to identify issues and e.g. which vulnerabilities drive most value for customers
- Analyze and optimize the payout model to our ethical hackers for different types of vulnerabilities
- Proactively identifying relevant questions, providing descriptive analysis and insights into user and module behavior
Who you are
You are a person who sets and achieves ambitious goals in a collaborative and challenging environment. You continuously evaluate and reflect on your own solutions and seek input from others to improve your skills.
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together. It will be fun!
These are just some of our benefits