UI developer - Design System, Detectify
What we do at Detectify
Detectify was born from the simple idea that the internet is broken. Our founders are among the best ethical hackers in the world. They have found critical vulnerabilities at tech giants like Google, Facebook, and Dropbox and used their hacker knowledge to build an advanced web application security scanner that is used by companies such as Spotify, Trello, and King.
We also collaborate with a global network of handpicked white-hat hackers, who continuously provide us with valuable security research. Our crowd-based security program allows us to bring in the best independent security researchers in the world and automate their findings into our tool.
What our Product Design team does
Our Product Design team works as a centralized entity where UX designers, UI designers and researchers work together to make compelling experiences and to keep our design consistent across all our products.
They also play a key role in laying the foundation of the design culture at Detectify. They are agile and accountable. They are full-stack designers, owning all aspects of their work from research, prototyping, polish, and engineering hand-off. They are here to understand the context our customers work in and implement smart solutions that are usable, delightful and consistent.
What you will get to do
As a UI developer in our product design team you will make sure we deliver the best possible components library to our engineering teams. Based on our new design principles and values, you will create a completely new interface to allow our product to grow in a uniform fashion. Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Design new components together with UX and UI designers
- Implement the components and document how they should be used
- Maintain and continuously evolve the design system
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers across teams
Who you are
You are a person who strives for consistency and has superb attention to details. You understand the value of setting goals as well as continuously evaluating and reflecting on your own solutions.
A few things about you:
- You understand systems thinking and component-based design patterns
- You are well-versed in CSS and HTML
- You have experience in digital product design
- You are a great visual and written communicator, able to clearly communicate your design work and the support for your design decisions
- You care deeply about the importance of documentation
So, what do you think?
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a more secure internet. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, submit your application and let’s do this together. It will be fun!