Data Scientist with NLP focus, Mynewsdesk
Do you like building great products? That’s what we’re doing here at Mynewsdesk and Mention. And we want more people with awesome skills to join our team! Right now, we are looking for a Data Scientist with an interest in Natural Language Processing to join our team in Stockholm!
The challenge? The PR and Marketing industries stand before a paradigm shift where data driven approaches will determine the future of the industry. We are now ramping up our Data & Analytics team with the mission to bring the power of advanced data analytics and NLP to PR and Marketing professionals. As a Data Scientist you will have a leading role in applying state-of-the-art NLP to develop our SaaS tools. In our product portfolio we have Mynewsdesk, one of Europe’s leading PR platforms and Mention, a global leader in the media monitoring and social listening space.
What is it like to work at Mynewsdesk? We offer a work environment where the Data & Analytics team has a key role in contributing to product innovation in the organisation. The team works in close collaboration with product managers, dev teams and other teams with the mission to develop products and features that our users love. We share our knowledge and interests in cross-team meetings, internal conferences and lunch presentations. We love to learn and that’s why we have daily stand-ups, regular lab days and DevCorners all year round.
What will you do?
- Have a leading role in developing user-facing machine learning and analytics features that will be used by thousands of clients and millions of end users
- Build machine learning and NLP product features and work closely with Dev to deploy them to production
- Build predictive models and conduct analyses in order to increase the knowledge of Mynewsdesk and Mention users
- Set up pipelines for analytics and provide expertise within data cleaning for analytics purposes
- Draw conclusions and present your findings within the organisation.
- Work closely with Head of Data Analysis to understand and design solutions with the greatest possible impact for our users
That is you!
- You have strong knowledge within Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- You have proficiency in Python programming for data science and have experience using NLP libraries
- You have some data engineering knowledge and experience deploying data science services to production
- You are keeping up with the latest developments in the NLP space and are always looking into new technologies and learn beyond your current set of expertise
- You are a doer that loves to get your hands dirty and getting things done
- You are fluent in English
- You may have a background in statistics or applied mathematics
- You may have experience of working with AWS, Google Cloud Platform or other big data product stacks
What’s in it for you?
- You will work with state-of-the-art NLP and be a main driver for product innovation in the company, ultimately contributing to a more data-driven PR and marketing industry
- An international work environment with offices and colleagues all over the world
- Collaboration with and continuous learning from experienced and enthusiastic teams
- Exciting projects, competitive salary, flexible work arrangements, regular team lunches and health allowances
Great, then please send us your application and we’ll take it from there.