.NET Developer | Stockholm, Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB
We are working on developing both small and large applications in an organization with a strong focus on digitization and with a great willingness to change, which means that you will be involved in identifying improvement areas and developing these further. Our department consists of smaller teams where you are encouraged to be curious and mentoring junior team members. You are a self-starter and are able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within an agile team.Responsibilities
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a .NET Developer, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level, Senior Associate, include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
5+ years of software development experience with C#/.NET
Experience with Agile software development practices
Experience with REST, Microservices, Entity Framework, MS SQL and Cloud Services
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Experience and knowledge with CI/CD pipelines
Experience with Azure Devops Services
Proficient in both Swedish and English
Additional application instructions
Submit a complete application with:
Please observe that all documents are to be attached where the system asks you to add your résumé. Start date based on agreement.
If you have questions about your application, please contact Gisela Dahllöf at HR, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use psychological tests as part of our recruitment process to make the selection process more accurate and fair for all candidates.